• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best way to see the stock of EG and WWM is to refer to the respective EG and WWM threads, although I suppose future posts in those threads may be reposted or referenced here. BTW, good to see Gary that you're an official affiliate, although you've basically been an unofficial affiliate for quite a while now
smile.gif

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just in MacHay. This collection is in its third year with us. Here is a something about them. Turkish-born American, designer Ufuk Omer Arkun draws his inspiration from a life captivated by both Eastern and Western influences and from his passion for creativity, sophistication and art. With an educational background spanning from Istanbul to Italy, and exposure to fields ranging from International Business to Art History and Literature, Arkun was inspired to create. After relocating from Europe to the U.S. to study Menswear Design and Marketing at New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology, Arkun was inspired by the laid back luxury of a sophisticated yet effortless lifestyle. Two arrivals in 100% cotton. $135.00 S >XXL

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We do! I like the Glendullan / flat front w/ on seam pocket and Ferguson / flat front w/ side tabs and quarter top pocket. I have some F/W 08 on sale. Call me on these.

For S/S 09

Glendullan

Stone ( cement color ) and Honey ( rich tan ) garment dyed cotton.

Ferguson

Navy garment dyed cotton

Originally Posted by robin
Do you carry any of MacHay's trousers/chinos?

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will you be posting photos of other brands you carry in addition to EG and WWM. I really like those above shirt, BTW.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will put up everything!!!

Originally Posted by Klemins
will you be posting photos of other brands you carry in addition to EG and WWM. I really like those above shirt, BTW.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some bad news! At this point, we will not be receiving WWM for SS 09. I was hoping to have it in store by this point but internal complications on there end has resulted in us canceling at this time. Should relations change, we will let you know.
Thanks to all for giving the support and thumbs up for us to bring this to you. Things happen for a reason and this one was out of our control.

The Good News, as an additional note. Teresa and I will be basking in the Dominican Republic sun from 3/2 >3/9. The store will be closed. Should any of you be ready to order any of the things that we have posted, Engineered Garments, MacHay or What Comes Around Goes Around. Please call before 5pm on Friday 2/27, so that I can get it out to you. Thanks!

Gary

mpcec

Reaction score
Gary you should visit San Souci palace in Haiti if you are interested in history. (This is me trying to live vicariously through you.)

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just in ........ Tailor Vintage.

This is a small collection of Washed Patchwork Madras Cargo Shorts $125.00, SS Shirts $135.00 and Embroidered Poplin Shorts $110.00. The shorts run generous in waist size and the shirts are true and trim.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This a late arrival from MacHay. This shirt $135.00, like the others that I've posted from MacHay fit nice and trim and are a great length to wear untucked. The stitching on this shirt is yellow.

constantine.

Reaction score
Hey Gary, what is your return policy?
Store credit only or refund? Worried about ordering stuff without trying it on first. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo20