• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cydwoq Men's "Exhaust" Shoes. Euro 42. (Fits a US 10, 10.5).

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was about to post these on Ebay but decided to check interest in the communities first.

These "Exhausts" are less than one week old and have been worn only three times by me. They are basically in like new condition. I am only selling them because I bought them one size too big; they are tagged a Euro 42 but really fit like a US 10 or even 10 1/2. I usually wear 9.5 and my heel slips out of the back.

As you probably already know, CYDWOQ shoes are all hand-crafted in California, using only the highest quality of vegetable-tanned leathers, water-based glues and even a recycled box and cloth! The sole on these is 100% leather, so they will mold to your feet as you wear them. I can honestly say these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and they will be an absolute JOY to wear now that Spring and Summer are upon us. I am actually quite disappointed to see them go, but take heart in knowing that I will buy another pair!

Cydwoq shoes are lot more stylish than they may look in isolation. Worn with a pair of shorts in the Summer or the right pair of jeans, they pop with style and are wonderfully "natural" feeling. These shoes are hard to find and rarely, if ever, go on sale at retailers. Here's your chance to get a like new pair at a significant discount.

See them here @ Cydwoq's website.

CydwoqShoes013.jpg

CydwoqShoes004.jpg

CydwoqShoes005.jpg

CydwoqShoes007.jpg

CydwoqShoes004.jpg

CydwoqShoes015.jpg

$150 shipped within Canada, $155 to the States.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll drop these to $127 shipped CONUS or Canada before I hit ebay in the next few days.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads