• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Beige Brown Corduroy

1662123777030.png

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire I received a beautiful pair of trousers that I ordered last week. They turned out gorgeous. Everything was spot on with what I ordered. I need to have them pressed at the cleaners, otherwise I would post a picture of them right now. This is the material I ordered:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I received a beautiful pair of trousers that I ordered last week. They turned out gorgeous. Everything was spot on with what I ordered. I need to have them pressed at the cleaners, otherwise I would post a picture of them right now. This is the material I ordered:

Good choice of fabric mate! Looking forward to the images.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I place an order today what are the chances it's in NY by the 15th? Slim?
Should arrive on time, We ship in 3 days and another 3 days for delivery.

Click821

Reaction score
Keep getting an error when trying to place my order. I create my style and measurements and when I go to add to cart, says error please contact us

Click821

Reaction score
Also, first time taking pants measurements. Do these measurements make sense for a human or did I mess this up?
Screenshot_20220903-230437_ColorNote.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get belt loops that fit 1.5" belt? Also, how much shrinkage should I expect from VBC cavalry twill? @luxire
Absolutely! Just let us know that you need belt loops that fit 1.5" belt.

I would not expect any shrinkage from VBC cavalry twill. The mill preshrinks, then we also do a dip/dry, steaming etc.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Keep getting an error when trying to place my order. I create my style and measurements and when I go to add to cart, says error please contact us
Sad to know of the issue.
Please PM/send us an email with the error description/screenshot.

We can assist you place your order in the interim over email.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

espiocrat

Reaction score
I am really struggling with the Luxire website, especially around custom styles:

When choosing "Make my own style" I can only see a handful of my saved styles in the "Your styles" part of the drop down.

Also when choosing "Make my own style", as soon as I have made a choice (such as 'front pleats' for pants) a new, automatically-named style is saved into my profile, even though I have not clicked 'Done'.

When I try to delete styles on the My Account page (e.g. the ones that have been created automatically without me actually saving them), the styles seem to have been deleted but then come back if I refresh or when I next log in.

Custom styles can be saved with the same name but different attributes.

It is impossible to see what style has been selected on an item while creating the order.

Once an item has been added to the Cart, it is impossible to see what the attributes of that style are, only its name. If there is more than one style with the same name, this means that it is not possible to see what style is being ordered.

Does anyone else have a similar experience? Is there some kind of workaround / workflow that everyone follows?

JimmyTre

Reaction score
I don't know how to deal with the automatically created and saved styles or how to delete them, so if ordering now, you will probably have a bunch of different styles that will have to be deleted later on. Annoying, but hopefully just a temporary issue.

If you go that route, I have an additional word of caution. When you choose to create a style from scratch, you are not able to save it or select it unless you select at least one item in the Additional Options section. If you don't, the dialogue will tell you that you can't proceed until all options have been selected.

There is workaround for that, though. What you do is select one of the pre-made styles that are available through the pull down menu on the top right (Button Down Shirt, Classic Vintage Shirt, etc.) and then modify it to your liking. For whatever reason, even when those pre-made styles don't have additional options selected, you are able to save and proceed.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are deactivating the auto-save feature. The idea was to make saving styles seamless but does not possibly work well for our kind of work.

we will find a better solution soon.

If you are unable to order, just send us an e-mail a d we will assist with the ordering.

Please bear with us while the new site stabilizes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhnguyen38