• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome idea maybe my smaller sized stuff won’t get slaughtered here like they do on luxeswap...

Complete aside, do small sizes really not do well on LS? Was packaging up a box, because I'm lazy and I can't take pictures for my life but now having second thoughts...

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Over the last several years, No Man Walks Alone (NMWA) has been a revered provider of some of the best men's clothing and accessories around. With the most amazing weekly drops season after season that have kept many of us glued to our computers or phones each Friday, there are probably quite a number of us that have collected amazing NMWA pieces that we are now looking to part with. If we can sell it to a fellow SFer, we can buy more stuffz from NMWA. So subscribe, and check back often.

I've started this thread both as a venue to buy, sell, and trade merchandise that is purchased only from NMWA and a central place to inform others about NMWA-purchased merchandise posted for sale on third-party sites. This thread is not officially sponsored by NMWA (although they are OK with it) or Styleforum. I'd just ask us to follow the following guidelines to participate in this thread:

1) Anything posted must have been actually purchased from NMWA. Please don't post items that are similar to what NMWA is selling or has sold (e.g., don't try to sell a Valstarino you purchased on YOOX in this thread).
2) Please state a price and shipping cost in CONUS. Please take any offers or negotiations directly to PM.
3) Feel free to post links if the item is posted in the Buy/Sell thread on SF or on other marketplaces like eBay or Grailed for the exact item you're selling.
4) All transactions are strictly peer-to-peer. Note, neither NMWA nor Styleforum is going to be involved in any disputes or issues whatsoever.
5) Kindly delete or edit your post after the item is sold.

Don't expect NMWA to monitor this thread to give any product or sizing advice. This thread is being started simply for the convenience of consolidating and facilitating transactions for NMWA-purchased items.

Subscribed. Thanks for setting up the thread!

nycs10011

Reaction score
A classic Calabrese tie that's been sitting in my closet since I bought it a few years back.
s-l1600.jpg

Wool Calabrese Tie

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Complete aside, do small sizes really not do well on LS? Was packaging up a box, because I'm lazy and I can't take pictures for my life but now having second thoughts...

of course piece specific, the more niche product in smaller size (unless it’s some hype piece) definitely does not do well...
ps. And when I say small I mean suit size 36 kind of small

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an unworn and unaltered 58L SF sportcoat if anyone is interested. I tried it on, but nothing else. It is in the garment bag and hanging in my closet.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
of course piece specific, the more niche product in smaller size (unless it’s some hype piece) definitely does not do well...
ps. And when I say small I mean suit size 36 kind of small

Haha, I'm 36/38. What I've seen at least is that CM sells pretty well on LS but streetwear doesn't do too hot.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Brand New Buttero Brunello sidezip boots in taupe suede up for sale, in Size 40.

Size 40 normally equates to a Size 7 US or a Size 6 UK, but these boots fit a half size larger: a 7.5 US/6.5 UK foot will fit into these with normal weight socks. If you're familiar with other Buttero shoes/sneakers or Common Projects Achilles sneakers, take your normal size.

$180 Shipped to Canada and the USA, OBO. International buyers, please inquire for a shipping quote.

IMG_20191006_181259.jpg
IMG_20191006_181317.jpg

IMG_20191006_181335.jpg

IMG_20191006_181359.jpg

IMG_20191006_181413.jpg

IMG_20191006_181449.jpg

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS: Minotaur Flyknit Border Stripe Shirt. Such a cool piece, made on a damn flyknit machine. Listed as M on NMWA, but it's stretchy, fits M/L. Unfortunately I'm more of a L/XL. Worn once. $80 CONUS.

SOLD!

Last edited:

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I have a blue ts(s) lined easy cardigan (size L) from this past summer for sale. Worn twice, and then decided it doesn't really fit my wardrobe. I'll edit with some pictures later.

$150 shipped to US (OBO).

edited with pictures.

Attachments

• IMG-2832.jpg
    IMG-2832.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-2830.jpg
    IMG-2830.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

aiur

Reaction score
Selling last winter (FW 2018) Kaptain Sunshine Traveler Coat in Camel in size 42. Open to trade to size 40 in any colors.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's Valstar preorder (of nearly anything) in 52 doesn't fit, will happily buy it from you. Missed the boat hard.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS: Frank Clegg Signature Travel Duffle in Cognac. Purchased 2-3 years ago from NMWA. It is an incredible bag. Compliments every time I use it; I just don't use it enough. Harness belting leather in cognac, umbrella lining with zipper pocket. Full details and photos on the Clegg website. Retail price $965. SELLING $725 SHIPPED

This picture doesn't do it justice, but it's the only one I have on my phone. I can add additional pics later.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member