• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wmvisvim

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the fading of mud od jeans? I'm wondering how they're different from the normal raw jeans.

grs

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the fading of mud od jeans? I'm wondering how they're different from the normal raw jeans.
I have the 101xx and 01 Slim. Pretty similar to a reg pair of denim except for mud crust in your pockets at first. Most of it dissolves after the first soak.

wmvisvim

Reaction score
I have the 101xx and 01 Slim. Pretty similar to a reg pair of denim except for mud crust in your pockets at first. Most of it dissolves after the first soak.

Thx. then there seems to be no reason to buy an expensive mud od jeans….

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the Seeger lows just a canvas shoe, or is it leather lined to last longer? Anyone have experience with them and how they hold up?

Looking at these

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All their sneakers are leather lined as far as I know- those seeger are indeed leather lined from photos. I'm assuming same as the skagways which is vulcanized, soft and they don't last imo. Go for the aesthetic, potentially wait if you can get on sale.

tracytt

Reaction score
How are we feeling about the 25ss pieces? Personally I don't get why so many jackets with down inserts. Down short sleeve shirts are even more confusing, what is the ideal weather/temperature to wear them? I just don't get it.

As for the logos/taglines, I think I am somehow okay with VSVM, Visvim or just peerless. But please nothing like "in quality we trust" and this new "quality we choose" is just ehhh

frunk

Reaction score
Logo/slogan pieces aren’t my thing either, but I love the down filled short sleeve shirts. Great layering piece or transitional weather piece. First time in a while that visvim is pushing a “fashion” piece over purely inspired Americana/vintage it seems.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are we feeling about the 25ss pieces? Personally I don't get why so many jackets with down inserts. Down short sleeve shirts are even more confusing, what is the ideal weather/temperature to wear them? I just don't get it.

As for the logos/taglines, I think I am somehow okay with VSVM, Visvim or just peerless. But please nothing like "in quality we trust" and this new "quality we choose" is just ehhh
Saw quite a few things I liked at the trunk show that were on the plainer side and some not FIL exclusives actually. Hooded parka, jumbo knit, deckhand jacket, multiple lumbers, leather swingtop, and wide chinos.

I like the padded short sleeves too. Much easier to wear than I thought. Got one from 24ss so didn’t get any upcoming ones.

maxfax

Reaction score
Saw quite a few things I liked at the trunk show that were on the plainer side and some not FIL exclusives actually. Hooded parka, jumbo knit, deckhand jacket, multiple lumbers, leather swingtop, and wide chinos.

I like the padded short sleeves too. Much easier to wear than I thought. Got one from 24ss so didn’t get any upcoming ones.
Was there a hooded parka?? Don't remember actually haha. Wish the leather swingtop did not have the "peerless" embroidery at the chest. Would have been perfect without it.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was there a hooded parka?? Don't remember actually haha. Wish the leather swingtop did not have the "peerless" embroidery at the chest. Would have been perfect without it.
Cant remember the name of it. The hood was in the collar haha. Like a long parka raincoat type — they had blue, green, and grey striped.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrCrlhm