• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Silver13gt

Reaction score
I have these Boots in 10.5D listed on the 'Bay, $525 direct shipped in the CONUS via forum Venmo or PP, add 3% for G&S.

View attachment 2084087 View attachment 2084089

Please check PM. Very interested!

Last edited:

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance anyone has a shell LHS penny in 9C they might want to give up. Picked up a 9.5C on the bay and forgot that much like Barrie last the Van last is very generous.

Also looking at Suede. For that matter looking for suede tassels in the same size.

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Color 8 LHS
9D / Van Last
Worn maybe 5 times
$500 shipped in the USA
IMG_8529.jpeg
IMG_8530.jpeg
IMG_8533.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling these cigar shell PTBs. Size 8E. $750

Kept on shoe trees (not included) come with shoe bags, no box or trees. Price includes USPS shipping to conUS.
  • Plaza last
  • Cigar shell cordovan
  • Commando soles
View attachment 1840089
View attachment 1840090
View attachment 1840091
View attachment 1840093
View attachment 1840096
View attachment 1840097
View attachment 1840136
Edited to update last and add interior pic.

Cigar Shell PTBs size 8E, still available, open to reasonable offers.

Turns31

Reaction score
Floating the idea of trading/selling these Cigar Indys. 10D Trubalance from TSM. Clean, unworn pair from a few years back when Alden was good at welt stitching. Would love to trade for other rare shell Indys (10d) or Barrie cap toe boots (10e) or Viberg shell (10).

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Floating the idea of trading/selling these Cigar Indys. 10D Trubalance from TSM. Clean, unworn pair from a few years back when Alden was good at welt stitching. Would love to trade for other rare shell Indys (10d) or Barrie cap toe boots (10e) or Viberg shell (10).

Wish I could

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB - Trubalance Shells 9.5D

Looking to pick up some 9.5D Trubalance Shells if anyone is interested in parting with theirs. Open to the makeup - Indy, Plain Toe, Toe Cap, etc...

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance anyone has a shell LHS penny in 9C they might want to give up. Picked up a 9.5C on the bay and forgot that much like Barrie last the Van last is very generous.

Also looking at Suede. For that matter looking for suede tassels in the same size.
for clarity I am looking for suede unlined or shell LHS penny in 9c

Looking for suede unlined tassel in 9c

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ravello Medallion Cap Toe Boot
Size 9E / Barrie Last
Unworn
$1000 shipped in the USA
IMG_8493.jpeg
IMG_8494.jpeg

—-SOLD—-
Color 8 LHS
Size 9D / Van Last
Maybe 5 wears
$450 shipped in the USA
IMG_8533.jpeg
IMG_8534.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg

Last edited:

IndyCollector

Reaction score
Grail boots….just in time for boot season

Ravello Shell Cordovan Straight tip boots
Grant Last
9D
Commando Soles
I’ve worn these three times. They still have the shell bloom on them and you can see how mint the soles are.
I was on multi-year long waiting list for these and picked them up from Alden NYC.
Believe they were $1100
$900 shipped with Alden bags.
I’ve bought and sold many shoes/boots on this group and can provide references, if necessary.

Attachments

• IMG_5330.jpeg
    IMG_5330.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5331.jpeg
    IMG_5331.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5329.jpeg
    IMG_5329.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 113

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4792.jpeg

Alden x Ealdwine The Innes, 10B/D, Grant last, great condition. $350.

Onne

Reaction score
Hi there, just a quick inquiry as it is my first time posting here. Wondering if anyone might have an 8/8.5 d plain toe blucher in a dark brown (or something similar) in suede (preferable) or leather (also fine). I am looking to widen my shoe collection and figured asking here would be a good start. See the links for reference: https://www.fransboonestore.com/pro...lain-toe-blucher-in-dark-brown-suede-on-crepe and https://www.fransboonestore.com/pro...r-in-brown-grained-leather-on-crepe-sole-fw21. Thanks a lot and please let me know if you do have anything.

branpureza

Reaction score
WTB - Trubalance Shells 9.5D

Looking to pick up some 9.5D Trubalance Shells if anyone is interested in parting with theirs. Open to the makeup - Indy, Plain Toe, Toe Cap, etc...

IMG_9595.jpeg

I have these in a 9.5D that I’d consider selling. They have never been worn. Currently making the transition to a size 10, which is the only reason I’d let them go…

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaiandveru