• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
5'6". my feet are pretty small even for my height. i can do a 40 with thick socks or an insole, but 39s feel better because i get less heel slippage.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sounding like a seasoned vet now! Don't forget the AAA_Dve for S23M lovers.

@jpc9 unloading some great boots

I want these... how to justify :eek:

sepp

Reaction score
Would a 42 Muta fits size 43-43.5 feet?

1f613.png

Edit: is that site legit? Anyone bought before from there?

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Would a 42 Muta fits size 43-43.5 feet?

1f613.png

Edit: is that site legit? Anyone bought before from there?

well i tried on a 43 at archive and my feet fit fine. 42 could fit a 43, possibly a 43.5 but its a bit of a risk. ask the retailer for outsole. 32cm is about 11 IME

sepp

Reaction score
Thanks Sinnedk.

My ex1923 was 44 and I needed extra thick insoles to work with it. Even that with room to spare. The outsoles were measured at 32cm then.

I took the risk with CCP size 7 sneakers (seller mentioned outsole was 30.5cm); was thinking: that 1.5cm was really insignificant. But the fit was very snug with CCP insoles.

Outsole measurements do give an estimate but I believe the construction of the shoes differ from each model as well.

My feet was measured at 10.5 inches. I think will give that to the seller just to be sure.
1f60a.png

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks Sinnedk.

My ex1923 was 44 and I needed extra thick insoles to work with it. Even that with room to spare. The outsoles were measured at 32cm then.

I took the risk with CCP size 7 sneakers (seller mentioned outsole was 30.5cm); was thinking: that 1.5cm was really insignificant. But the fit was very snug with CCP insoles.

Outsole measurements do give an estimate but I believe the construction of the shoes differ from each model as well.

My feet was measured at 10.5 inches. I think will give that to the seller just to be sure.
1f60a.png

Understood, i measured on brannock device and i was an exact 11. Sadly a1923 and such don't make 1/2 sizes. But most boots are fairly roomy so if you go for a 43 vs 43.5 you should be ok. The a1923 exdeath picked up from me were a very roomy 44, i liked that a lot and with insoles it was kick ass.

sepp

Reaction score
Just emailed them on the sizing.
1f60a.png

If the size doesn't work, there is still those grey horses from H site.

Those lace ups from Archive are also good value. How does "soft horse" feel sinnedk? Are they very formal like? The soles looked thinner than A1923 standard ones on zip boots.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchristopher