• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From their email (www.wrongweather.net)

We have exciting news to share with you! 📦🙌

We have successfully negotiated lower shipping costs with our shipping partners, which means that the cost of shipping your online orders will be reduced!

Please read our shipping policy to know more and enjoy free express-shipping on new season orders* and reduced shipping costs on all sale products!

Wrong Weather

Affiliate vendor - wrongweather.net
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New drop this week from JIL SANDER and VETEMENTS! Highlighting some of our favourite looks below!

DSC_1549.jpg

JIL SANDER Heavy Organic Cotton Poplin Shirt White

JIL SANDER Relaxed Cropped Trousers Black

JIL SANDER Medium Crossbody Bag Black

JIL SANDER Lace Up Leather Shoes

DSC_1558.jpg

JIL SANDER Fine Cashmere Merino Sweater Brown

JIL SANDER Selvedge Denim Blue Jeans

JIL SANDER Lace Up Leather Shoes

DSC_1559.jpg

JIL SANDER Oversized Logo LS T-shirt Porcelain

DSC_1494.jpg

VETEMENTS Molton Hooded Blanket Poncho

VETEMENTS X NEW ROCK Platform Sneakers Black

DSC_1473.jpg

VETEMENTS Jersey Tailored Blazer Jacket

VETEMENTS Inside-Out Baggy Jeans Light Blue

VETEMENTS Not Doing S*it Today T-shirt Pink​

DSC_1534.jpg

VETEMENTS Gamer Padded LS T-shirt

VETEMENTS Gamer Jersey

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

We have exciting news to share with you!
📦
🙌

We have successfully negotiated lower shipping costs with our shipping partners, which means that the cost of shipping your online orders will be reduced!

Please read our shipping policy to know more and enjoy free express-shipping on new season orders* and reduced shipping costs on all sale products!

*free express-shipping on orders over minimum amount (depending on your location.)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1975447

We have exciting news to share with you!
📦
🙌

*free express-shipping on orders over minimum amount (depending on your location.)

This is terrific. I buy a lot of sneakers and accessories, which were below the previous limit, this really helps:

Lower Minimums for Express Free Shipping!
Just 240$ for Free Express Shipping in the United States, Canada and the rest of America!

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 15
  • unnamed-(2).jpg
    unnamed-(2).jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Captura de ecrã 2023-07-05, às 13.43.07.png
    Captura de ecrã 2023-07-05, às 13.43.07.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 11
  • unnamed-(1).jpg
    unnamed-(1).jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 38
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 36

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Titled "LUXOR", the AW23 collection from Rick Owens is a true celebration of his dark and androgynous aesthetic. The collection is characterized by bold silhouettes, intricate details, and a juxtaposition of materials and textures.

Highlighting some of our favourite looks now available at Wrong Weather!

SHOP RICK OWENS AW23 COLLECTION

c5e1dc05-4c5f-4024-a166-5ca35e38eb5b.jpeg

RICK OWENS Fogpocket Secret Larry Velvet Shirt Brown

RICK OWENS Wide Belas Trousers Brown

RICK OWENS Beatle Bozo Tractor Boots Brown

fc0115f8-4aa9-4fa5-878e-72d586137f41 (1).jpeg

RICK OWENS Deep V Neck SS T-shirt Black

RICK OWENS Bolan Banana Jeans Black

825b08a6-0e7c-4863-b25a-b7cc03f16f1a.jpeg

RICK OWENS Tommy T T-shirt Black

RICK OWENS Basket Swingers Leather Pods Shorts Black

d615112d-e15b-42c3-b5c4-9b268ef5953e.jpeg

RICK OWENS Rib LS T-shirt Brown

RICK OWENS Tecuatl Joggers Brown

RICK OWENS Big Pillow Griffin Bag Brown

RICK OWENS Beatle Bozo Tractor Boots Brown

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new season just started, but we already have some favourites that we're in love with! From new brands to classic brand pieces, check out the selection of our favourites so far!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new season just started, but we already have some favourites that we're in love with! From new brands to classic brand pieces, check out the selection of our favourites so far!

The fashion calendar is increasingly weird, especially in a year of record temperatures. Right now, it’s getting into the highs of 40C around here.

I am tempted to go head to toe in Rick Owens and wear this: https://www.wrongweather.net/us/shop/product/ru02c7777-npd2-woven-down-vest-gleam-scarf-09 to a barbecue just to see how the neighbors react

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The fashion calendar is increasingly weird, especially in a year of record temperatures. Right now, it’s getting into the highs of 40C around here.

I am tempted to go head to toe in Rick Owens and wear this: https://www.wrongweather.net/us/shop/product/ru02c7777-npd2-woven-down-vest-gleam-scarf-09 to a barbecue just to see how the neighbors react

Yes, I agree. The new seasons are starting too fast, too soon, and new collections arrive months before the season starts. But unfortunately, big brands and retail giants are dictating the calendars.

But going to a barbecue with a voluminous Rick puffer in peak summer would be a statement for sure! 😃

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. The new seasons are starting too fast, too soon, and new collections arrive months before the season starts. But unfortunately, big brands and retail giants are dictating the calendars.

But going to a barbecue with a voluminous Rick puffer in peak summer would be a statement for sure! 😃
I would need to precall for an ambulance.

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just in! The Tabi Western boots are made of calf leather and feature an almond-shaped toe, a new iteration of the iconic Tabi style by Maison Margiela!

⁠Do you like them?

Shop the latest AW23 collections at www.wrongweather.net/shop

snapinsta-app_363944893_209077348492882_5048967360945854708_n_1080-jpg.2006161

Snapinsta.app_366143349_1428325198023903_2483437517963649482_n_1080.jpg

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_363944893_209077348492882_5048967360945854708_n_1080.jpg
    Snapinsta.app_363944893_209077348492882_5048967360945854708_n_1080.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 100

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just in! The Tabi Western boots are made of calf leather and feature an almond-shaped toe, a new iteration of the iconic Tabi style by Maison Margiela!

⁠Do you like them?

Shop the latest AW23 collections at www.wrongweather.net/shop
They are interesting, but I would personally not get them, as I don't like things between my toes. Why, why, why can Margiela make a boring version for us boring people. @RegisDB9 - tell them your thoughts on Tabis lol.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
They are interesting, but I would personally not get them, as I don't like things between my toes. Why, why, why can Margiela make a boring version for us boring people. @RegisDB9 - tell them your thoughts on Tabis lol.

I like the "normal" tabi boot, especially on women, but they require a certain style of outfit. They're simple enough for the tabi detail to be just that, a cool detail.

When a western boot turns into a tabi boot it's a clash of two worlds that are so far apart from each other that it doesn't work for me.

But even then I agree; they're interesting.

Wrong Weather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In 1975, the first tiger motif appeared in a KENZO collection, in 2023 The 'Varsity Tiger' collection for men includes Nigo's new interpretation of Maison's emblematic tiger imagery.

Do you like Nigo's new Kenzo Tiger?

Shop KENZO's new collection at www.wrongweather.net

Captura de ecrã 2023-08-16, às 10.16.38.png

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads