• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
Speaking of amazing fabrics @NickPollica any plans to run the burgundy striped hollow this summer again? A lot of people wanted it and it pretty much sold out in store before making it online

s-l1200.webp

1715006080463.png

nonnative

Reaction score
Funny story. Ordered the covert green sam shirt and got it yesterday. Looked way darker than the covert green pictures on the website but also doesnt look like mulled basil either. Hang tag and plastic bag say it's mulled basil so I wasn't really sure what I got.

Just confirmed with CS that the labels got switched so it is actually covert green.

It's significantly darker in hand than the website pictures to my eyes but it's a very nice color in person.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny story. Ordered the covert green sam shirt and got it yesterday. Looked way darker than the covert green pictures on the website but also doesnt look like mulled basil either. Hang tag and plastic bag say it's mulled basil so I wasn't really sure what I got.

Just confirmed with CS that the labels got switched so it is actually covert green.

It's significantly darker in hand than the website pictures to my eyes but it's a very nice color in person.
Can you post a pic?

gasablanca

Reaction score
Somethings off with the colors because the sam shirt/roy baker pants also say covert green on the site, but theres just no way the pictures are right if you compare it to the lugo hoodie.
1715102555949.png

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somethings off with the colors because the sam shirt/roy baker pants also say covert green on the site, but theres just no way the pictures are right if you compare it to the lugo hoodie. View attachment 2180809
Yeah I remember thinking that the Sam/Roy didn't really look at that green in the pics

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the website pics and IG it looks more inline with the color of Plaza Taupe Shelters rather than the Covert Green Lugo hoody.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Somethings off with the colors because the sam shirt/roy baker pants also say covert green on the site, but theres just no way the pictures are right if you compare it to the lugo hoodie. View attachment 2180809
We gave the same standard for both but the fabric took the dyes differently. You can see what they look like together here:
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 2.22.49 PM.png

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2181637

Sorry for the washed out pic, took it quickly this morning, but I think it still gives a pretty good idea of the difference. Im sure most people know but the one next to it is the natural handloom sam shirt.
Thanks. Definitely easier to see the green in that pic

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member