• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket is much too short. The pants look too skinny. Tight clothes in warm weather=discomfort.

All and all, that's a real miss. Perhaps you should consult Dapper above about how to collaborate with PC.

wozniak

Reaction score
The jacket is much too short. The pants look too skinny. Tight clothes in warm weather=discomfort.

All and all, that's a real miss. Perhaps you should consult Dapper above about how to collaborate with PC.
Yes, and he went to their store in NYC (like I did) for a fitting. Two real misses. Something is wrong with their suit process.

Wanderlust3

Reaction score
Here's the remake they recommended:

Jacket:

- Switch from Standard to Prominent Chest Posture
- Increase Center Back Length 1"
- Reduce Shoulder Width .40"
- Lower button stance 1/2"

Pants:

- Increase Front Rise .50"
- Decrease Back Rise .50"

I'm questioning whether increasing the center back length by 1" is going to do it.

As far as the tightness of the pants, I agree. Seems like I'm not getting very good advice from them on how to solve it, though...

wozniak

Reaction score
Here's the remake they recommended:

Jacket:

- Switch from Standard to Prominent Chest Posture
- Increase Center Back Length 1"
- Reduce Shoulder Width .40"
- Lower button stance 1/2"

Pants:

- Increase Front Rise .50"
- Decrease Back Rise .50"

I'm questioning whether increasing the center back length by 1" is going to do it.

As far as the tightness of the pants, I agree. Seems like I'm not getting very good advice from them on how to solve it, though...
In the end if you don't get a good fit with the remake, and its not worth tailoring to correct - they will accept it back and issue a refund. They are good about that.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Albiate light wash denim

IMG_9656.jpeg
IMG_9652.jpeg
IMG_9653.jpeg
IMG_9651.jpeg

single_origin

Reaction score
Never used PC before but am interested in the send-them-a-shirt-to-measure service.

I have a bespoke shirt I want to send them where the fit is dialled in just right. If I send it to them to measure and then I order a shirt with the resulting measurements, what should I expect?

Would they produce the end product to have the exactly the same measurements? Would the fit be the same, or would they mess with it somehow?

wozniak

Reaction score
Never used PC before but am interested in the send-them-a-shirt-to-measure service.

I have a bespoke shirt I want to send them where the fit is dialled in just right. If I send it to them to measure and then I order a shirt with the resulting measurements, what should I expect?

Would they produce the end product to have the exactly the same measurements? Would the fit be the same, or would they mess with it somehow?

They are MTM, not bespoke. There are limitations to MTM, where Bespoke is anything goes. That said PC offers a lot of settings/sizing options.

Two things to know with PC.

1) They (or you) can adjust the measurements and send a remake. It took me 2-3 times to get my basic fit right. I continued to fine tune it after that. So your risk is minimal in your first or second order.

2) If you got the PC MTM shirt pretty close to what you want, then a Tailor can make final tweaks here and there for a reasonable fee to make a MTM closer to Bespoke. I had my sleeves tapered for example - a feature not available in MTM.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wozniak

Reaction score
This looks great but I can't find it on the website. Could you provide a link?
I bought a different denim from PC, its wonderful. A bit more dressy.

solid_olid

Reaction score
Any fit feedback? My first proper cloth shirt in white cotton linen with a soft Roma cutaway.

In my view: Needs to have the shoulders taken in by a quarter to half inch. Second from top button doesn’t align with button hole. I think fit through body is pretty good, although there is a bit of an excess of fabric on the sides of the chest near the shoulders that it might be nice to remove. Collar itself is comfy but maybe a little loose. I think the stance is right, although maybe could move it back. In general pretty happy with fit after the wash.

Attachments

• IMG_5605.jpeg
    IMG_5605.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5607.jpeg
    IMG_5607.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5608.jpeg
    IMG_5608.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg