• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are some corporate faces that need some punching...

GMzaFswbsAAxma1

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
gggrrrraaaaaaaaghghyhjijggaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

We were going nuts from the second Lando got out of DRS range of Max all the way till the podium ceremony

So lucky to be present for Lando’s first and a rare McLaren win. We just got home and I have spent all my voice and all my money

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gggrrrraaaaaaaaghghyhjijggaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

We were going nuts from the second Lando got out of DRS range of Max all the way till the podium ceremony

So lucky to be present for Lando’s first and a rare McLaren win. We just got home and I have spent all my voice and all my money
I guess you bought some of that overpaid food at the race.

I always just got the chicken strips from the main grandstand in CotA for like $20. It was 3 strips and fries but I'm glad it wasn't $200 like it would be at Miami.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That **** is photoshopped unless it’s some kind of lounge or hospitality that i didn’t have access to.

Tendies were about $20
Water was $6 but you could refill any bottle for free
High noons and beers were $12
Specialty cocktails and champagne were $18-23
A personal pizza was $2x, i can’t remember exactly
Sandwiches, nachos, tacos, were also $2x

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gross

Oh god please don’t ruin my perfect day.

He was sliming his way around the starting grid and got mixed reactions (which is exactly what you should expect from a South FL crowd).

DeSantis was lurking around too. Good thing Christian Horner was nowhere to be seen today or else we would have experienced the unholy triumvirate

EDIT: cannot unsee how close his skin color is to Zak’s team shirt

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That **** is photoshopped unless it’s some kind of lounge or hospitality that i didn’t have access to.

Tendies were about $20
Water was $6 but you could refill any bottle for free
High noons and beers were $12
Specialty cocktails and champagne were $18-23
A personal pizza was $2x, i can’t remember exactly
Sandwiches, nachos, tacos, were also $2x
I knew it...

You watched the race on tv in the bar at Hialeah.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leclerc continues to demonstrate that he is overrated
Feels great. The best part was that it didn't take Max retiring his car. In fact, Lando was actually increasing the gap between he and Max over the last 20 laps.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rewatched the race on F1 TV. We saw so much action from our grandstand (turn 18) and it was great seeing the end of each lap, as well as the anticipation of watching the pitstop strategies revealed, since we were at the pit entrance.

But holy hell did we miss a lot of action elsewhere on the track! We saw a lot of it on the monitors, but the onsite crew just couldn’t keep the entire battle in the frame most of the time.

I’d also missed Max’s radio message complaining about how he couldn’t get the car to turn. Yeah right bruh you were on sprint pole, dominated the sprint, got on pole again, everything was fine for 37 laps, and suddenly the car setup is no good? :laugh: he was immensely gracious to Lando in the post race interview though - i was very pleasantly surprised.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member