• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@-mM have you brought some pictures to Divij to show him what sort of house style you want? They're pretty flexible on house style but I've had the best results when showing them vs. describing relatively subtle stylistic details
Better yet, bring one of your jackets that you like. I’ve had good luck having them copy things.

SpallaPerfetta

Reaction score
Does Divij offer CMT service? If so, any idea of what the pricing is like? Occasionally I come across interesting fabrics for sale at good prices but I wonder if CMT would be cost effective as he would have to ship the cloth to Hong Kong.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Divij offer CMT service? If so, any idea of what the pricing is like? Occasionally I come across interesting fabrics for sale at good prices but I wonder if CMT would be cost effective as he would have to ship the cloth to Hong Kong.

Yes he does. I've used it a couple years ago, so not sure exactly what the current pricing structure is...probably a couple hundred cheaper as I dont think there is too much mark up on fabric.

Jazzthief

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a sale coming soon? I am considering ordering another shirt from the webstore, but am quite unfilling to shell out a full price, as there are still measurements and details that need to be dialed in.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I'm a couple months late here, but...

Divij does do CMT, as my colleague above mentioned. I'd only use CMT to make up fabric that can't be sourced commercially, like something vintage or from the London Lounge, for example. You're unlikely to be able to source commercial cloth as cheaply as a tailor can.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Divij Bespoke/Hemrajani Black Watch tartan dinner jacket from my wedding on NYE. Styled with a Hemrajani plisse dinner shirt and black formal trousers by Steed MTM.

3833745068124527423-CR2-005.jpeg

Rubenowl

Reaction score
Hello everyone considering DIVIJ for some shirts, anyone have experience with him how many fits should I expect before getting the “right” fit ? Is a trial shirt even worth it I’ve been told that in most cases it isn’t worth the extra expense

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone considering DIVIJ for some shirts, anyone have experience with him how many fits should I expect before getting the “right” fit ? Is a trial shirt even worth it I’ve been told that in most cases it isn’t worth the extra expense
Well, there are no guarantees either way. I've had quite a few shirts made my Divij and they're fine. When I commissioned the shirts, the company had already made several other things for me, so that probably helped. I think if you talk to Divij about what you want, how you'd like the shirt to fit, and so on, your outcome should be good. Communication is key.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are being measured in person, just order the cheapest fabric and then make subsequent adjustments as needed.

Rubenowl

Reaction score
If you are being measured in person, just order the cheapest fabric and then make subsequent adjustments as needed.
I talked to Divij and this is what he suggested what are your thoughts on a trial shirt on a throw away frabric I know it’s extra but it’s a nice bespoke detail that I would consider if it’s worth it??

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I talked to Divij and this is what he suggested what are your thoughts on a trial shirt on a throw away frabric I know it’s extra but it’s a nice bespoke detail that I would consider if it’s worth it??
I would not order some crap. Just order a regular shirt in an inexpensive fabric. It should be usable and better than OTR.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would not order some crap. Just order a regular shirt in an inexpensive fabric. It should be usable and better than OTR.

This is what I’m doing this coming week when I meet up with Divij. I’ve lost a decent amount of weight so I need to get re-measured for shirts. I’m gonna pick out 4-5 fabrics, get remeasured and order one of them, then order the remainder once I give the new pattern a whirl.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangrove